The Compass

This is truly life changing, eye opening and amazing movie. I think one should add The Compass DVD  to their Motivational and Inspirational DVD list and Watch it Time by Time as a real life Compass. And reminder that Life is Great”

Vahe Harutyunyan

Founder at i’Ve Been Inspired

THE MOVIE

“There is no attraction without action!”

And.. you need a compass to find your direction!  Life is a journey filled with choices and experiences. You can only live your life to the fullest when you are true to yourself, set your values high, and follow your compass. The Compass is the opportunity you need to design the life of your dreams.  There has never been such a complete solution for overall life success and fulfillment. Biology only accounts for 20% of how you live your life.  The remaining 80% of how you experience life on a daily basis is entirely up to you.  The Compass provides you with the motivation, guidance and tools to live an outstanding life each day.

Enjoy your life changing journey as you are guided by the world’s leading experts in personal success!

Creator, Executive Producer and Co-Author:
Dr. John Spencer Ellis


Dr. John Spencer Ellis - Healthy Living Expert

Featured Speakers and Teachers

Tony Jeary - Coach to the Worlds top CEOs Tim Ralston - Entreprenur
 Tammy Kling - Coach to the Coaches  Tami Walsh - Life Coach
 T. Harv Eker - Ealth Strategist  Peter Miller - Literary & Film Manager
 One Brown -Results Coach  Marilyn & Al Sargent - Neuro Psycho-Emotional Researchers
 Marie Diamond - Feng Shui Master  Les Brown - Leading Motivational Speaker
 Kelli Ellis - Design Psychologist  Kelli Calabrese Physicologist
 John Assaraf - Entrepreneur  Jerry Conti Humanitarian
 Erich Schiffmann - Yoga Master  Dr. Topher Morrison - Peak Performance Coach
Dr. Robi Ludwig - Psychotherapist Dr. Bruce Lipton - Biologist
 Dr. John Demartini - Philosopher  Dr. Joe Vitale - Metaphysician
Debbie Allen - The Shameless Success Expert Brian Tracy Author & Speaker 
  Book: The Compass DVD: The Compass